Re: Discussion: 2.2 Proposed Modules List

On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 03:53, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> >   - file-roller: Archive creation, browsing, and unpacking utility.
>
> I think file-roller will be useful even when Nautilus/gnome-vfs have proper,
> functioning archive creation/inspection support. Paolo has done a sterling
> job getting it HIG-compliant and stable - I think it should go in.

I realize this is not dispositive, but big bonus points to the
file-roller crew for having good user docs already in place.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead