Re: gnome-utils-2.0.5 mirror issues

We had an issue where Glynn uploaded a new release on Nov 7 to the 2.0.2
directory even though 2.0.2 should have been "fixed in time" as of Sept
16.

You can see this at
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/desktop/2.0/2.0.2/sources/?C=M&O=D

It turns out there must have been a previous gnome-utils-2.0.5 release
made (perhaps by someone else?

Any way, something is b0rked in the release mechanism and we need to fix
this so that it doesn't happen again (i.e. Make official GNOME releases
frozen).

Maybe Jeff Waugh can chime in since he was in charge of the new file
release system.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org