Re: libgnomeprint 2.0 or 2.2 preferred in GNOME 2.2?

On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 05:02:20PM -0600, John J. Boyer wrote:
> This may be a dumb question, but I've downloaded gnome-print from CVS and
> I can't find the API. Where is it? And I've been asking for weeks how to
> add support for a new printer to libgnomeprint.

If it's not in the package, it doesn't exist. The libgnomeprint[ui]
packages have support for building API documentation in them, but it may
very well be that development has continued on the code and nobody has
had time to do the API documentation (if the documentation gets a long
wa out of sync with the code, rumour has it that it takes a long time to
update and is a fairly boring task).

So, to answer your question, the API documentation may just be the files
marked *.h and *.c. That's sort of the beauty of Open Source; when all
else fails, read the source.

Malcolm