Re: that darned accessibility capplet

On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 19:16, earl johnson wrote:
> Hi Calum,
>
> I like your proposed change. If you've been following the discussions
> on BugId 4743379, CDE's behaviour says Bounce and SlowKeys can't be on
> at the same time (reasoning in attached email). Assuming there's
> agreement this is a bug, the two should be a radiobutton group instead
> of individual checkboxes.

A radiobutton group would require a third button for "neither", wouldn't
it?

Alternatively we can just keep them checkbuttons, but make the second
one insensitive if one is checked.  Would this be confusing for some
users, who might see that BounceKeys was greyed-out without knowing how
to re-enable the checkbox?

-Bill