Re: Minutes for release team meeting 2002-10-02

* 2.1.x status

 We don't have all the tarballs in yet. We need to prod a few people,
 because this is a time-based release and we want 2.1.0 out. It's
 running late. We also need to start the snapshots again. [Jeff
 comment:  could go out without gedit if we don't get gnomeprint.]

I think it would be better to include gedit in the snapshots list since I need some feedbak and test on the new features.
IMO, we could go out using the libgnomeprint/ui tarballs from gnome 2.0.2.

Ciao,
Paolo