Re: that darned accessibility capplet

On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 03:37:30PM +0100, Calum Benson wrote:

> http://www.gnome.org/~calum/accessx/accessx-3tab-basic.png
> http://www.gnome.org/~calum/accessx/accessx-3tab-keys.png
> http://www.gnome.org/~calum/accessx/accessx-3tab-mouse.png
Interesting, its certainly more spacious, but I do wonder about
putting a frame with a label around 1 button and another around 1
checkbox.  Seems sort of pointless.

> - Ability to turn all the feature-enabling keyboard shortcuts (press
> Shift 5 times etc.) on and off separately from the global "enable
> keyboard accessibility" switch-- Bill assures me this is possible in XKB
> :)
Its possible only in the sense that there is no master switch.
I use the 'enable keyboard elements' as a proxy for the master.

> - A button to open the mouse preferences dialog.
Havoc was not thrilled with the link back to the keyboard capplet
and you want to add another one ? /me ducks and waits for the
nuclear winter to pass.

> I've also changed the units from "msecs" back to "ms" in accordance with
> the latest draft of the GNOME Documentation styleguide:
> http://developer.gnome.org/documents/style-guide/apbs02.htm
Fine by me.