Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.1.0: "88MPH"

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.1.0: "88MPH"

There's a new version of GARNOME out for this up on the site, 0.18.0.

I'm not announcing it widely because I have to go to an engagement party
tonight, and won't be around to pick up the pieces if things break. Should
be a clean release nonetheless, but I'm always careful.

Hooray for the little prankster's room!

- Jeff

--
    "It's like having someone say to you, 'You should get back together
     with your first wife. You guys were good together'. It's not that