Gnome file selector

Hi all,
I've been working on a the file-dialogs. Mainly on the gnome usability
list. But I need some volunteers :) ,to get this to work. Take a look
here: http://home.wanadoo.nl/sbm/
It still has some rough edges but the file and dir part is still
copy/paste stuff in gimp (hmmmm...). Testing is rally hard that way.

There has been a lot of talk, flaming and complaining but something has
to be done now IMHO. If you have some ideas.

I want to set up some CVS place somewhere for people to contribute. As I
do not have much experience with this I really could use some help.

I also would like someone to head the architectural work. Someone with
more experience with nautilus and GnomeVFS as my coding skills on this
part are pretty minimal and would almost certainly result in a "peace of
crap" ;). My idea is that someone writing an application should just be
able to call gtk_open_file(); or gtk_save_file (); and be done with it.

I would really like to follow through on this one. Make something that
works and see from there. If it doesn't change it.

Hoping to hear from you,
MM