help with gnome_display_help()

Hi!

I'm currently writing a help for my gnome2 applet. So I added a help
item to the context menu that calls gnome_display_help(). But this
always fails... the gerror->message is something like
"GNOME_FILE_DOMAIN_APP_HELP could not be found" ... I have compiled the
applet with -DDATADIR etc., but GNOME_PARAM_APP_DATADIR is not changed
(its still "app-datadir"). Googling around a little bit, I have found
some bugreports on this, but they seem to have been fixed since quite a
while. So what am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Jörgen