bonobo-activation breaking login

It appears that somewhere in the giant slew of changes checked in to b-a
on the 18th something broke; logins from current CVS now hang, at least
for all ximian snapshot users and at least one 'regular' CVS user [I'm
trying to track down more confirmation, but haven't yet.] This isn't
Cool(tm) and breaks the 'CVS must always be buildable and testable'
philosophy that we're trying to keep in the devel branch. Any idea what
is wrong, guys? And can you fix or revert ASAP? Thanks-
Luis

P.S. Bug # is 96263.