Re: Confusing desktop preferences preference dialogs.

mike <mike redtux demon co uk> writes:
> I installed bluecurve and it installed references to the bluecurve icons
> in each of my desktop files (ie they all have redhat* files linked) so
> not default icons

If the redhat-* files are in /usr/share/pixmaps, they are in the
default theme, not the Bluecurve theme, whatever they may look like
visually. redhat-artwork installs these to the default theme, that's
why they don't change when you switch themes.

Havoc