Re: GNOME Power Tools: Every GNOME Geek's Batbelt!

I think I'm going to have to agree with Malcolm here. Is the following a
"pet name" or "in joke" too? I don't find it too resourceful or helping
in the integration and future of GNOME and Linux.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-os/2002-June/msg00036.html

> * elysium

It's, um, crack free. :-) Dunno, perhaps some work can be shared, but I
think Rodney's quest is based mostly on angst, rather than dedicated
usability analysis.

--
Rodney Dawes <dobey free fr>