Re: Recently used applications

Luis Villa wrote:

[2]Though I am curious as to how a OO model deals with, say, 'surf the
web.' Are pre-existing webpages that aren't modifiable by the remote
user somehow shoehorned into the document-centric paradigm or is there
an out for that? And if so, how does one Just Launch A Browser? Do I
have to 'create a new google object' or what?

Doesn't the panel have the 'Actions' menu for that? I.e. couldn't one just add 'Browse the Web' and, similarly, 'Read E-Mail' to the Actions menu? There already is a 'Default webbrowser' setting, why not use it?

 -Theo

--
Theo van Klaveren <t vanklaveren student utwente nl>
http://home.student.utwente.nl/t.vanklaveren