Re: Recently used applications

How do these users find the applications in the first place in order for
them to be "recently used"?  Does XP start with that menu empty and then
add the apps as the users find and run the apps, or does MS preload them
with what they think the user would want to use?

I personally use the panel for my "frequently used apps" so might there
be a way to make a recently/frequently used apps applet or have the
panel be somewhat intelligent and have a designated "recently/frequently
used apps" area?

--Jason