Re: [Fwd: Happy Halloween from 5th toe the new version.]

On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 15:12, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 22:08, Jacob Perkins wrote:
> > I would like seahorse(2) (gnupg interface),
> > http://seahorse.sourceforge.net, to be considered for addition.  I'm not
> > sure if now is the right time since it's still lacking some necessary
> > features, isn't in gnome cvs (who do I talk to about that?), and the
> > website and help are lacking, but is there a cutoff date for
> > consideration?

5th toe will be a "rolling release" type of thing, so if you don't make
X date, you can definitely be in the next one. 5th toe is just the thing
for all the 3rd part application developers. If you build it, and it
works, lets promote it for the good of GNOME. (1)

So nope. no cutoff date that you need to be worried about. Just code
your little heart out ;)

1) Additional caveats apply as always of course.