Re: What shortcut is good for fullscreen mode

>> For the moment different apps use different shortcuts for fullscreen,
>> which I think is very bad. I would like to get some input about what to
>> use so we can use it in GnomeMeeting
>> Galeon				F11

>Also used by Mozilla, and IE

Opera's browser uses F11, too. & F11 toggles between fullscreen & Window
mode which works well!

[snip]
>This is not quite right
>Escape is also used to cancel operations.

Escape should be left to clearing Menus & getting loose from a mess as
meaning of the word indicates [grin] Escape is 1 of the few computer terms
that is clear so I suggest not messing with it

Regards,
Bryan Campbell

--> "It has been said the pebbles can't stop the avalanche, guess the
pebbles didn't have access to the Web!"