Questions (keyboard accels, drag/drop, translation)

Hi,

I have several questions about Gnome 2 development that I'd be really
grateful if someone could help me with.

1. My app has a right-click popup menu but no menu bar. What keyboard
   accelerator should I use to pop up the menu (F10?). Also what's the
   easiest way to add an accelerator like this to a widget?

2. I want to drag and drop text files from Nautilus onto a GtkTextView.
   I am using gtk_drag_dest_set with GDK_ACTION COPY and connecting the
   "drag-data-received" signal. However I seem to get two copies of
   every drop. Any idea why this is happening?

3. Is there an easy way to allow translation of glade2 files and schema
   files (i.e. using .pot files in the same way as strings in source code)

Lots of thanks to anyone who can answer any of these or point me in the
direction of a solution...

Cheers,

Martin.