Re: launch feedback status update

Heres the thing.  While we wait for the proper way to do things,
including waiting for KDE, they have had launch feedback for sometime
now.  It specifically looks bad on GNOME to not have anything.

Yes, working at a University-College I hear it from users.  To tell the
truth I could care less about feedback because I've used Linux and X for
so many years that, well, one just gets it when they use it.

If there is any way to get some reasonable feedback while waiting for
the protocol to bubble to the surface it would be a good move for
GNOME.  I seriously believe that at least the start feedback should try
to go in if GNOME 2.2 if it is as trivial as is indicated.