Re: Killing views [Was: Dealing with files in Gnome]

On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 10:51, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> Nautilus-CD-Burner, it's from what I know only available as Nautilus view and
> not as standalone application.

This is possibly the funniest thing I've read all day.

> Say for someone using as Distribution and say
> for someone NEW to linux and GNOME (that's the people you are targeting at,
> don't forget this). These people usually search for a CD-Burning standalone
> application first. They don't find anything and now contact you. You reply
> enter 'burn://' in the Locationbar of Nautilus and then continue...

Anyone using n-c-b without a patched Nautilus is being l33t.  Use of
n-c-b implies a Nautilus patch which gives you entries under Go for the
CD burner, etc.

Oh, and to burn an ISO, right-click on it and press "Write to CD..."

Ross
                                      jabber: ross jabber debian net
                                    www: http://www.burtonini.com./