Re: Killing views [Was: Dealing with files in Gnome]

On Wednesday 02 April 2003 16:48, Ross Burton wrote:
> I challenge anyone to come up with a reason for this being a good idea:
>
> http://www.bnro.de/~harry/sql_io/kio_sql2.png

Well it was pretty usefull for me during my Database exercise at University,
quick, easy, works. It was during that days where GNOME didn't had such a
tool to do easy work like this. I was used and drilled to MS-Query analyzer
there and needed something similar, that tool was totally handy and better
than nothing. I think, we shouldn't discuss here wether such a KIOslave is
usable or not, the one or other may find it quite usable and it definately
was for me. At the end it's just as KIOslave 1 of 51 ones that get delivered
with default KDE.