Re: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!

<quote who="Biswapesh Chattopadhyay">

> I would have liked to see the embedding issues handled more clearly, esp.
> what the plans are regarding the HTML editing widget that Mozilla is using
> in the mail compose window and composer.

There has been a lot of interest in seeing the composer widget and API
included in the GRE. It would certainly assist GNOME greatly - we could
standardise on Mozilla and get rid of our multitude of renderers!

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

     "I guess there's part of me that's always resented it... to be an
   actor, you have to have someone else say yes to you." - Edward Norton