Re: libgnomeprint .so versioning

Chema Celorio wrote:

On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 16:31, Jody Goldberg wrote:
- Given that the api will change in 2.4 as things like cmd line
 handling and pango support improve.  I don't see alot of options
 other than (B)

You mean the API will get extended. Right? The API will not change from
2.2 to 2.4.

Do you mean that Pango support will not be implemented in 2.4? What are your intentions about that? I hoped I'll could use something as a gnome_print_pangolayout function both for GChemPaint and Guppi. Should I change my mind?

Best regards,

Jean Bréfort