Re: [Galeon-devel] RE: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!

Le sam 05/04/2003 à 09:18, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller a écrit :
> Considering that Mozilla today do use native GTK widgets when drawing
> webpages I doubt this is the case. What you must have read probably
> refered to the GUI itself, and one definite reason that Mozilla didn't

In fact that's exactly the opposite: Mozilla doesn't use GTK to draw
form elements because of some limitations. For example, GTK can't draw
images upon text fields and vice-versa. That's one of the reasons why,
even on recent Mozilla builds, GTK is not FULLLY used for rendering.