Re: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!

On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 00:43, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> > horrible, why don't you just use KDE and forget about GNOME? What is the
> > point of writing message after message after message about how bad GNOME
> > is when you don't use it, you don't care about it and you don't think it
> > has a future?
> as happy people. You as GNOME users/developers on your side and we as KDE
> users and developers on our side. Since this is not possible, deal with my
> comments.
> heads with it. That's another reason why GNOME makes no progress. You do this
> on your own people, with other people..

I believe the flame-war-alike-thread simply shows that we just
misunderstand each other. Probably because of cultural differences.

I personally would refrain from splitting free software projects with
thich borders between them.
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)    - Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com          - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

Save energy: be apathetic.