cvs build

Hi,

For a couple weeks both 2.2 and HEAD (b-a isn't branched I guess)
bonobo-activation have been failing for me with a long undefined
reference list:

 client.o(.text+0x27d): In function `main':
/cvs/gnome-cvs/bonobo-activation/server/client.c:140: undefined
reference to `Bonobo_ActivationContext_query'
client.o(.text+0x36e):/cvs/gnome-cvs/bonobo-activation/server/client.c:183:
undefined reference to `Bonobo_ActivationContext_activateMatching'
../bonobo-activation/.libs/libbonobo-activation.so: undefined
reference to `Bonobo_ObjectDirectory_unregister'

I assumed this was some local screwup. However last night I
blew away all my CVS checkouts and my entire install and started
clean, and it still happened.

This morning though libbonobo is hosed instead - Michael, are you
still working on it or are you ready for bug reports?

In any case - has anyone else been seeing the bonobo-activation
failure on 2.2 or head?

Havoc