Re: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!

Ali Akcaagac wrote:
GNOME first. You can continue and ignore this fact if you like.

  Oooh man, you got it finally.

Yes, we want to *ignore* and continue, because we like it *that* way, even if a month from now nobody will use GNOME anymore because it's crap. We want to ignore user feedback. We want to ignore the bad press. We just want to *ignore* everything other people not writing code for the project say.

  Can you please stop whining now and let those guys work?

  Please.

--
  Michele Campeotto - www.micampe.it

L'emozione è tutto nella vita,