End this pissing contest [Re: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!]

This thread has been completely pointless for the last few days and has
amounted to nothing but spam, spam and more spam. Being stuck telneting into
my email for the past few day, I've found the 150 or so emails in this thread
a major hassle to deal with without anything important discussed at all. The
amount of noise this thread has generated is ridiculous.

dave