Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> writes:

>   fontilus - Font management and information tools.
>   themus - Theme management and information tools.

It makes a lot of sense for these two modules to be folded back into the
control-center, so if we don't want the feature, I'd like to know now
before doing the work.  Personally, I think they're both pretty neat,
and provide a nice way that we can manage these two things.

Thanks,
-Jonathan