Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

>>   galeon - A GNOME web browser based on Gecko.
>
>Not convinced that Galeon or Epiphany are ready yet. I use Galeon 1.3.x
as
>my primary browser, but it doesn't feel *quite* as smooth as 1.2.x. There
>are also all the difficult maintainership and direction issues to think
>about.

Can you elaborate on this ? What is not sleek as before, something that
cannot be fixed in 2.4 timeframe ?
I remember you was favourable to the inclusion of galeon in 2.2, apart the
mantainance issues. Certainly both Galeon and Epiphany has improved a lot
in the meantime. So I'm confused.
I think both projects has a good manteinance and a clear direction now.
What's the problem ?

Thanks

Marco