Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

On Sun, 2003-04-13 at 20:14, Sean Middleditch wrote:

> And what if I don't use Galeon?
>
> My web-browser is already configured once, in my GNOME setup, and all my
> GNOME apps use it.
[...]

> Great.  You use Galeon.  It happened to be the default.  That's just
> you.  ;-)
Er... I think you didn't understand my point. I'm highlighting the fact
that there may be some default setting as per the Gnome desktop.

The release team will have to make a choice : either Galeon or Ephy, for
an integration purpose, if one is integrated in the desktop and you're
not using it, that's your problem having to type your damn command line
=)

If you meant you would like gaim to follow your default applications in
the g-c-c, I would understand it's an integration issue though =)

Cheers,

--Stef