RE: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

Sorry about CC'ing all of you, but with this ugly thread i'm not sure
who should/should not have been included.

On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 07:56, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> > From: iain [mailto:iain prettypeople org]
> > I also think that for an application to get into the official GNOME
> > desktop should be harder and have a much more stringent set of
> > requirements to adhere to.
>
> Ideally they might live in 5th Toe for a bit before qualifying for full
> GNOME Desktopness. That might take care of some of your concerns.

Basically this is the premise that several of the application developers
in Fifth Toe now are under. They put it in Fifth Toe and someday, when
ready or appropriate the apps will move under the umbrella of the the
Official Desktop release. I think this is a great plan that really
should work.

Will

<SNIP>