Re: cvs build

mån 2003-04-14 klockan 20.22 skrev Alexander Larsson:
> On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Havoc Pennington wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 02:16:42PM -0400, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> > >
> > > Actually the problem seems to be that pkg-config doesn't pick up the
> > > system .pc files, in particular /usr/lib/pkgconfig/openssl.pc. Symlinking
> > > this into my gnome build-tree helps, but this seem to be a general problem
> > > caused by jhbuild having its own pkg-config installed.
> >
> > PKG_CONFIG_PATH doesn't work?
>
> It probably does, but jhbuild might not set it. I didn't try, because it
> sounds a bit dangerous to mix in the system gnome pkg-config files in my
> jhbuild environment.

jhbuild sets PKG_CONFIG_PATH to $prefix/lib/pkgconfig where prefix is
where you install jhbuild built stuff.

setting it to $prefix/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig should do the
trick.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/