Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

> > In addition, the size, installation time, and utility of FileRoller make
> > it a more obvious candidate than GAIM for inclusion in the desktop
> > release.
> >
> > And, I would even emphasize my previous point by saying if File Roller
> > does not completely satisfy our requirements for release it should not
> > be included, but I don't really feel that this is the case.
>
> Uhh i'm fairly sure that 99.9% of computer using public has greater need
> for a good IM client than an archive manager.

That's a downright silly comment coming from someone who hasn't turned off
his IM client since the day he started it.

There ARE still people who get by without an IM client, thank you very
much :)

Thomas
(aka pry my irc client out of my dead hands will you)

It was sex in a different life
Destroys my days and haunts my nights
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->