Proposed CVS changes to gnome-utils

Hi there!
When taking a look at the CVS module gnome-utils (HEAD) I found that
it's stucture is a bit messy.
Here is my proposal to prettify that module:
Move these directories' contents, delete old dirs
   gcalc => calculator (maybe dropped in favour of gcalctool)
   gcharmap => character-map (maybe dropped in favour of gucharmap)
   gdictsrc => dictionary
   gsearchtool => search-tool
   logview => system-log
These names are taken from each tool's binary name where the prefix
"gnome-" has been dropped. This helps even beginners extremely to keep
track of the tools included in this package.

regs,
 Chris

--

»Man kann Moral und Ethik nicht mit Technologie regulieren«
  John "Maddog" Hall, Präsident von Linux International