Re: galculator should be included in Gnome.

<quote who="Rich Burridge">

> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/fifth-toe/2.2/2.2.0/sources
>
> Jeff, could that be the problem here?

Absolutely. I test tarballs only. It's an important last line of defence in
the release process. Anything that does not have a tarball release is, by
definition, "not released". :-)

Having an updated gcalctool out in the real world will probably satisfy the
people who've only ever seen the "old" versions.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

     "I tried to make money ass signing, but the bottom fell out of the
                            market." - Liam Quin