Re: galculator should be included in Gnome

<quote who="James Henstridge">

> Even more confusingly, the result from the Windows calculator seems to
> depend on its mode.  When in "standard" mode, it returns 9.  When
> switched to the scientific mode, it returns 7.  Go figure.

I was just going to suggest that, oddly enough, but with a visible
calculation in scientific mode (instead of just displaying the figures).

I make no claim to have any idea about this, however. It's getting kinda
complicated for a simple desktop calculator though, don't you think? ;-)

- Jeff

                      Is Murphy's Law constitutional?