Re: galculator should be included in Gnome

> > Also you should consider comparing against the software calculator that
> > probably most of the world is using - the one that comes with Windows.
> > I just tried 1+2*3 there and it gives 9.
>
> No, it doesn't. My version, Calculator 5.0 (Build 2195; Service Pack 3),
> correctly outputs 7.

Interesting. Which Windows release are you running? I tried this on Window
98 and Window XP (the two versions of Windows I have here at home) and they
both give the answer 9.

Help->About on the Windows Xp version gives:

Version 5.1 (Build 2600.xpclnt_qfe.010827-1803)