Re: Proposal: Workrave

Hey,

> So, if we were to include a keyboard locking program in the desktop release,
> I would vouch for DrWright. But then, I don't believe that these programs
> are useful to the greatest common factor of our users. They would be better
> off in a geektoys release.

I actually disagree. With the move to a more healthy office environment
most places, with good posture at your desk and all that other good
stuff, this just seems a natural extension to this.

I certainly don't think it's a geektoy - given that DrWright has about 6
preferences, compared to the expected 60 million billion on a real
geektoy.

			[shrug]

				Glynn ;)