Re: release notes pimping [and some random thoughts on 2.6]

> We've got a new calculator that (while still simple and
> usable) also has powerful new functionality with 15 years (is that
> number right?) of testing.

Well it depends. The very first version of calctool (on which gcalctool
is based) was released in 1986. You can find it at:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=calctool++1986++Australia&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&o
e=UTF-8&newwindow=1&selm=41%40yarra.OZ&rnum=2

Isn't google amazing?

The multi-precision arithmetic engine was added in 1990, so that's
really the one that should be counted, so it's had 13-14 years of
testing.

Bugs are likely to be in the GUI if anywhere.