Re: Location for a short developer document.

Hey Pat,

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 02:56, Pat Costello wrote:
> I have tagged up into xml a short developer document given to me by one of the
> engineers in Sun. The topic is downloading and unpacking GNOME tarballs for the
> Solaris environment. This might be useful information for someone, so is there a
> suitable location somewhere in CVS where I can put the document?

If nobody has a better idea, check it into the gnome-devel-docs module
in CVS (probably under the tutorials directory).

I intend to make a tarball of this module shortly (I need to make time
to sit down and fix up a Makefile I have on my laptop), so that might be
a reasonable way of allowing people access to it. Also, there is a hope
that one day the document in that module can be available via
developer.gnome.org (people have been saying it will be possible for a
year now, but we seem to be finally making progress).

Cheers,
Malcolm