RE: [2.4 PDF Problems]

> From: Jonathan Blandford [mailto:jrb redhat com]
> Martin Kretzschmar <m_kretzschmar gmx net> writes:
> > I hope that, with this patch, the release team can decide now.
>
> I tried the patch.  It seemed to work as well as I could test
> it with a
> broken printer.  However zooming now seems broken.

So, _if_ this problem can be resolved (meaning, if the patch works), then
I'd grudgingly approve this.

One reason is that, now we will ship libgnomeprint* 2.3, with the necessary
new API, I wouldn't want that new API to be released without being tested.
That's scary at this point in the release, of course.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com