Re: urk- mozilla as default viewer for a lot of things instead of epiphany

On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 03:11, Luis Villa wrote:
> I forgot to ask: if I'm trying to make sure that epiphany is the default
> everywhere, is there anywhere else I should check? control-center
> schemas or something?

I guess an entry sould be added to gnome-vfs.applications ?
(gnome-mime-data module). Basically a copy of the galeon one.

About the webdav types I think it should be ok to add epiphany and
galeon too (keep in mind that I have no clues about webdav though ;).
These mime are already associated with galeon/epiphany in .applications
but not in .keys.

Thanks to be working on this. I had a patch hanging around for some
time, but I couldnt test it because I cant get nautilus to work :/

Marco