Re: CVS build failure in libbonoboui

On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 10:55, Markus Bertheau wrote:
> В Пнд, 01.12.2003, в 00:39, Malcolm Tredinnick пишет:
>
> > Your libgnomevfs build is somehow broken. The gnome-vfs.h file no longer
> > includes gnome-vfs-enum-types.h
>
> According to
>
> http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsblame.cgi?file=gnome-vfs%2Flibgnomevfs/gnome-vfs.h&rev=&root=/cvs/gnome
>
> it does. If that's not up-to-date information, please ignore.

Ah, my apologies. I looked at a build I had done a couple of days ago
and saw it was not there, so I guessed it had been removed. Doing a CVS
update, I see now that it is the other way: gnome-vfs-enum-types.h has
just been added to gnome-vfs.h's includes (on Nov 29).

OK, working with an updated version of gnome-vfs, there is indeed a
problem. The generated gnome-vfs-enum-types.h is not installed. I'm
working on a patch now (rebuilding takes so looooong).

Cheers,
Malcolm