Re: gnome-netstatus 0.12

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003, Mark McLoughlin wrote:

> From: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
> Subject: Re: gnome-netstatus 0.12
>
> Hey there,
>
> On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 19:10, Hasbullah Bin Pit wrote:
> > Mark McLoughlin menulis:
>
> > > 	It probably doesn't make sense to have this as a separate package so I
> > > would imagine it makes sense in gnome-network if that goes into 2.6 or,
> > > failing that, gnome-applets.
> >
> > errr gnome-applet?
>
> 	Sorry ? I'm saying that the applet probably belongs in either
> gnome-network or gnome-applets depending on the new modules decision for
> 2.6.

I'ld like to make a vote to put it in gnome-applets regardless of wether
gnome-network gets in or not. This looks like an applet with pretty much
standard functionality, and you may not want to install gnome-network
just for this applet (if you don't need the rest of gnome-network).

kr,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny