Re: hitler's flag

Noah,

I thought the decision made was "Sergey, please take out the
flags."
I do not remember that kind of decision, seriously. Probably I missed something. I told so many times that from usability POV flags are great and for majority of users there are no political complications. And some users came here into d-d-l and supported that flags are easier to recognize than anything else. I agreed that gnome should not ship flags - but did I agree to drop this feature? I thought we left it to distros to decide how to deal with flags. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Well, it seems I am starting the lengthy flame-producing thread again, sorry.

Sergey