Re: hitler's flag

Heh.  Forgot my disclaimer...

My opinions are just that. Mine. They do not reflect upon my employer nor anyone else I associate with. :-)

A good day to all.

--Jason

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
I just thought of another option - if there is animosity between several countries just remove all their flags. (i.e. remove China and Taiwan). I think most reasonable hackers would think "fair enough".

Sounds like a good way to remove all flags.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net