Re: another proposal for MIME: with actions, implementators, and scores

On Monday 08 Dec 2003 10:04 pm, Lee Braiden wrote:
> I have a slightly different idea of how this mime stuff could work.
>[snip]

Hmm.. no comments.

I'm not sure if it's been ignored, missed, or what.  I did rush that a LOT, so
maybe no one understood it?  Should I try to explain the whole thing better,
but... is it a daft idea, or impractical for some reason, and therefore not
worth pursuing?

--
Lee.