Re: [gst-devel] Re: Helix Player virtual team meeting

Hi Greg,

On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 19:09, Greg Wright wrote:
> If you didn't attend yesterday's conf-call/IRC meeting, we are looking
> into ways to make this happen. We can't guarantee anything but we are
> very interested in having this as an option. It is very obvious to us
> how our current licensing is limiting the adoption of Helix and the
> Real codecs to the open source world.

I didn't, but this does sound great! I'm sure the whole community here
would love this. I'll await the next few Slashdot Real stories for
details. ;).

Thanks,

Ronald

--
Ronald Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>
Linux Video/Multimedia developer