Re: [gst-devel] Re: Helix Player virtual team meeting

I'm curious to know what the Grand Plan is as far
as Real is concerned.

Me too...sticky wicket that one is.

ps - can someone from GNOME approve me for posting to the desktop-devel-list gnome org and gnome-multimedia gnome org lists? It is a bummer getting two messages back for every one I post saying that I must await approval. Am I not worthy?

 - mi|<e
Michael Maloney,  QA Project Engineer - RealNetworks
aim: r4bid1                  RaBBiT on irc.helixcommunity.org