Re: GTK2+ based wiki client

On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 04:22:07PM +0000, Ramanan Selvaratnam wrote:
> Is there such 'thing' as a a GTK2+ based  wiki interface/client (past,
> present or even future plans)?

What would such a thing do?  Let you edit wiki text in a gtktextview?
I can't think much useful functionality beyond the wiki interface,
unless the wiki supported some protocol for you to query the node list.

> After analysing the various emacs wiki modes in Savannah it looks like a
> task of implementing HTTP protocols in a GUI.
> Is it correct to assume GTKhtml is the right direction to look in for
> such an application?

GtkHtml is "just" for displaying HTML.  I don't think there's a current
standard in GNOME for doing HTTP, but IIRC there's a proposal for
libsoup to become it.

--
Evan Martin
martine danga com